MAGIC MONEY MONDAYS!!
At first glance, this quote appears to be quite simple and kind of unrealistic.
The first time I read it, I thought “oh yeah, so if I ask for a million dollars then I should just sit back and be open to receive it. Ya, like THATS gonna happen.”
But then I did a LOT of work around myself, my worth, my blocks and my mindset.
I read this again and boy I couldn’t have been more naive.
Being PREPARED to receive what we ask for means SO much more.
It means getting ready internally and externally and learning how to currently BE what we want to receive.
Most of us want to have a lot of money in the bank but what happens when you get it?
Does it end up being spent just as fast as it came in?
Are you back to struggle mode and living in lack?
So what’s going on?
It’s a combination of patterns, beliefs, comfort zones, ego and self love.
When we aren’t PREPARED to live with the changes we want, that’s when we continue to see the same results that we DON’T want.
So how do we prepare internally and externally for what we want?
BE the change you wish to see.
Are you confused yet? I certainly was.
Let me break it down for you this way.
1. Identify what you WANT. Be really clear about it and WHY you want it. What will it do for you?
2. Determine where you are already at and what habits you practice that keep you here. You can’t change what you don’t see. 😉
3. Take OWNERSHIP of your part in how this is playing out.
4. Make a PLAN to take consistent ACTION towards your goal. You can start by taking a small step and reaching out here.
5. Evaluate what is working and what FEELS good. Be grateful along the way for the effort you are making and the small victories (that lead to bigger ones). 🙌🏻